Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Flattening Machine||Working Width:||1500mm|
|Roller Diameter:||450mm||Motor:||11KW 220/380v 50Hz|
sheet flattening machine,
steel plate straightening machine
Roller Hardness HSC 58-60 Degree Flattening Machine For Expanded Metal Mesh
The flattening machine can rolling and reshaping the non-ferrous metal mesh and ferrous metal mesh of stamping tensile.
Expanded metal mesh flattening machine is specially designed for expanded metal mesh flattening.It’s a accessory equipment of expanded metal machine. It can make expanded wire mesh smoothly.And the flattened wire mesh have much more widely different applications.
Flattening machine is specially used for expanded metal mesh,aluminum expanded metal mesh,stainless steel expanded metal mesh,black wire mesh, and other kinds of wire mesh.
When expanded metal machine finished produce expanded metal mesh or aluminum expanded metal mesh,the mesh surface is not pretty well,need further processing,then should use flattening machine flatten the mesh.
Flattening Machine 450 Type Parameter:
|Flattening Machine 450 Type|
|Motor||11KW 220/380v 50Hz|
Installation And Debugging:
1. Wipe the roll surface, make the surface clean, to make sure no foreign body on the rolls;
2. Add appropriate amount lubrication oil into the reducer;
3. Check the machine parts without foreign body and tools;
4. Adjust top roll to make the space between top roll and lower roll greater than the mesh thickness;
5. Starting motor, made the machine dry run a quarter of an hour, then start flattening the mesh, gradually adjusting the two lead screws pressure, to make the mesh level up.
1.Set bench board on the side of feeding, must not place metal foreign body and tools on the bench board;
2.When replace the mesh thickness, first adjust the gap between the two rolls greater than the mesh thickness, then gradually adjusting the two lead screws pressure, to make the mesh level up. Must not flattening when the gap is too little, it will result in equipment damage;
3.Pay attention to the personal safety when operating. The distance between two hands and rolls should not less than 300mm;
4. For security, set ground points under the motor, must have reliable ground points when the machine working.
Expanded metal mesh after flattened:
Contact Person: Julia Liu